Lofoten Rorbuer AS
Org.nr. 995 697 254
RULES FOR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
- The person responsible for the booking must be over 18 years old.
- One person cannot book more than 2 rooms; for larger groups other rules apply. Please contact the reception for more information.
- Bookings made online, by email, in text or by telephone are binding for both parties.
- Reservations are not covered by the Norwegian Supply of Goods and Services Act (Angrerettloven, ref. §19, subsection 1).
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES:
- If not otherwise arranged, our rooms are at the guest’s disposal from 1600 hours on the day of arrival. Check out no later than noon, 1200 hours, on the day of departure.
- Guests are required to pay for their stay on arrival.
- Lofoten Rorbuer AS must be notified of arrivals expected to be later than 2200 hours.
A BOOKED ROOM WILL REMAIN BOOKED UNTIL 1800 HOURS THE DAY OF ARRIVAL UNLESS LOFOTEN RORBUER AS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT A LATE ARRIVAL. AFTER THAT TIME IT CAN BE RENTED OUT TO OTHER GUESTS.
- Guests are free to cancel/change reservations up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations/changes received later than 7 days prior to arrival are charged to the amount of 50% of the cost of the stay.
- Cancellations/changes received later than 3 days prior to arrival are charged to the amount of 100% of the cost of the stay.
- Changes and cancellation must be notified to Lofoten Rorbuer AS in written form or email in order to be valid.
In the event of illness the guest will be required to pay for the stay unless cancellation has been made within the given deadlines. Lofoten Rorbuer AS recommends guests to make sure that cancellations are covered by their insurance.